FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It started with my wife surprisingly telling me that if I drag home a boat cheap, I can get one. WooHoo!
Cheap to her is less than about a thousand dollars.
So I started looking at projects and old beaters. Then she shared some Instagram photos of some of our old friends tooling around in a...
I have some tools that I need to keep charged and in my truck for work.
The flashlight is no big deal as it trickle charges on 12v. But the laptop and cordless drill, i have been running off an inverter so it draws enough to kill the car battery overnight. I would keep some other tools...
I've had a 14' fishing boat for years. A very little boat. But I am no stranger to pulling a boat or trailer.
I've pulled horse trailers and dump trailers too.
I'm hooked on wakeboarding, as of this summer (thanks to friends with a MasterCraft)
And my wife has told me, it is "OK if I drag...