FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I am having an issue and am frusterated, I have just installed a tilt and trim on my 84 evenrude 70 when I hard wire right to battery t&t works I have bought 2 relays and have hooked them up they click and hum but i
get nothing to the to the t&t. both wires from the T&T are hooked up...
I have a 650 65 merc and can not get engine to lift. I engage the engine into forward and it still wont lift. It used to life can it be the hydrolic fluid? any ideas I am frusterated I have been working on this boat lots I have replaced the lower seals the plugs as well as the water pump. I...
I need help my distributer cap is cracked I have no spark this just happened when I was out on the water the other day I originally thought it was bad gas but further invstigation led me to check for spark then ther was none i went as far back as the distributer and saw it was cracked badly...
I have a 65hp merc i was out enjoying my boat when it stalled and would not start back up could this be caused by bad gas? dirty plugs any ideas? When I started it. It was running fine it stalled 5 minuted into going when I Slowed down to avoid making wake for docked boats.