FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Greetings, I'm not a sailer like the rest of you guys, but I was hoping someone can answer a quick quiestion about a 10' livingston I have recently purchased. This will be a bass boat for me, possibly some large rivers on a nice day.
The Dinghy I bought is a 10' livingston. It came with the...
I bought a 10' Livingston a while back, it came with the davits for mounting on a yacht transom. It also has a hinged transome to keep the motor
up right when hung on a yacht.
Does the hinged transom have any other uses other then keeping a motor up right?
If I can't use the davits and...
Just saw this on craigslist, interested in using on a 10'-12' john boat. Thought of taking a flier.
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/boa/2445358181.html
I'm a newbie around these parts, Currently an Oregon resident. I'd like to use this on my 12' Klamath aluminum.
Hello everyone, I've just procured a Tanaka 300 motor. The folks I got her from said that it ran when put into storage a few years ago. After I check the fuel system over it appears...