FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1974 winner convertable. Inorder to change the spark plugs I had to take the exhaust manifold off. But when I put them back on the boat won't turn over. Any ideas???
I put a new fuel pump on and may have put the lines on wrong. Did I ruin the new fuel pump? If not how can i get it fixed?
How do I know they were on wrong? Well I put fuel in and opened the lines and fuel went into the filter but boat would not start so like a dummie that I am i switched the...
Just wondering how can I tell what type of Fuel Pump I have on my 1974 Winner? I think that I am having fuel pump problems because in the fuel gage bulb by the pump is bone dry so its not getting any fuel? When I spray starter fluid in the engine it starts for a few seconds. Or could this be a...
Like I was saying my 1974 Winner convertable will start but stop after a few seconds. I was thinking about change the spark plugs since they havent been changed in awhile. Will this help? What are the other probable issues and how can I fix it.I don't know what kinda of engine is in there, is...
Like I was saying my 1974 Winner convertable will start but stop after a few seconds. I was thinking about change the spark plugs since they havent been changed in awhile. Will this help? What are the other probable issues and how can I fix it. thanks for all the help..
Getting ready to start mt first season of fishing in the atlantic. But don't know what I need in the tackle box. I would like to catch just about everything. I got a 24ft boat how far can I make it out? Any help would be great.
I am not getting power to the front of the boat. Wipers, Horn, and lights don't work. Also not getting any lights on the panel board were all the instruments are. I get power to the back and I am able to start the motor. I have changed all the fuses but still doesn't work. Any ideas
I just bought a 24 ft 1972 winner. I know this may sound stupid but I have to ask. Were is the plug for this boat. I have looked everywere and can't find. Before putting her into the water I want to make sure that it's great condition to stop the water from coming in. Thanks