FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently put a 2020 Mercury 175 Pro XS on my 2016 Bayliner 190 deck boat. I stopped by a local prop store and they gave me a prop that does not seem to be working out. I included the specs below. The boat will get on plane but there is a lot of cavitation during the hole shot. It will...
Yesterday I bought a 99 sea swirl with a 5.0 volvo penta. I bought it knowing it needed a new starter so i replaced that right away. Once i replaced that i found that the engine did not want to turn over, it was beginning to crank but it was going extremely slow. I pulled the plugs out and found...
I have an 88 Force 125 that bogs at wide oped throttle. It fluctuates between 4500 and 3000 RPM. At 3/4 throttle i notice a very slight bog and at 1/2 and anything below that it runs perfectly fine. I had some one pump the bulb while i stayed at WOT and it ran perfect staying at a steady RPM, so...