FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Please help!! Propeller fell off in lake & don't know what prop to replace it with!!
I have a 115 hp. Johnson outboard with a 1977 motor. The prop fell off in the lake this weekend and I don't know which new one to buy. It keeps asking me for he prop pitch, but I don't know what that is. Can...
My 83 Johnson motor has been running just fine. There is no problems with the fuel pump or the motor getting gas but when we were on it the other day, after the boat would start and I would put it in gear to go, you can push all the way down on the throttle and the engine rev's loud but it...