FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks so much ! And the red/white only having 10.5 v sounds ok ? Also I see you left me a pet number for the TB-5 if I did need a replacement . Do you happen to have a link to a site that still supplies them ? I found several today but everything said no longer available , perhaps that’s just...
Thanks for the help chris , I did most
so the green/white wire test is confusing me . I was unaware of that one however ei will do my best to try that tomorrow . The red/ white wire has 10.5 volts coming from the module to the distributor I unhooked at the distributor and tested with a multi...
Good day folks , I believe I’m in need of replacing the thunderbolt 1V ignition module on my 1990 4.3l mercruiser . I had left the key on for about an hour with the boat not running and this cause my ignition module to heat up to the point it burnt and blistered my skin when I touched it . Now...