FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I am having a problem with the tilt&trim system on my port HPDI 150 'o2. The pump motor spins fine. The engine does nothing, up or down. I bought this boat a couple of months ago. I do not know the history but it looks like it has had hydralic problems on this motor before. The manual release is...
This motor has been on this boat and in the family since new. This problem is new. It is not running on all cylinders. By looking at the new plugs, the port cylinders are amiss.
First, the compression test. Port/upper - 60psi, P/l - 127, S/u - 137 and S/l - 132. For some reason there is water...
Well the title says it. I have a '88 90hp v-4. My clymers manual says to 'remove clip'. I removed the clip it described but the rod is still connected.
PS Is clymers French for crappie. That manual is not very useful.