FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just like the title says. I got the flywheel of the 105 and the 55 parts motor. Interchanged the 2 and still no voltage or spark to the top 2 coil packs. What the heck do I need to do? Is there a way to test if the cd module is good/bad? Or how about the triggers? Please help im in watertown sd...
I need to take the flywheel off to get at the junk underneath it and i just cant think of any clever way of securing it without messing it up somehow... Is there a trick to it? I have to take one off a chrysler 105 model # on the plate inside the motor is 1059HF serial # 12850. Not sure on the...
Have a chrysler 105 not spark and no power to the coils on cyl 1 & 2/flywheel removal
Not sure on the year of the motor but it has a Magnapower II CD Ignition on it. The model # on the plate inside the motor is 1059HF serial # 12850. I have all new tested working coil packs and i get spark on...