FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Board,
I have an offer in on a 1985 Sunrunner Cabin Cruiser (SRM 230 Express). Some questions came up AFTER I saw the boat. Does anyone know if this specific year/model and engine has power trim and power steering? The mechanic at my marina seemed very concerned specifically about these two...
Hello board,
I am new to the forum. Thank you in advance for your time!
I am looking to purchase a '93 Crownline 210 CCR with a 5.7 V8 Alpha One Mercruiser. The problem is, the marina is not sure the last time the boat was running in the water.
The last time the boat was registered was in...