FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I am confused about the tow rating. I have a 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 3.9L V6 RWD truck. I will post the ratings from Dodge's Towing Guide below.
With 3:55 Rear Axle Ratio Axle Ratio [i] You Can Tow 4400 lbs
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) [i] = 6010 lbs
Payload [i] = 1766 lbs...
Hi,
I just joined and am doing a little research on what type of boat to buy. I grew up around a pontoon boat when I was younger. I have been looking at either a pontoon or deck boat. I am open to suggestions. First, let me give you a little background. My wife and I have 3 children. The...