FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My throttle box will randomly lock in the neutral position and will not let me shift into forward or reverse. First time it happened on the water I took it off and opened it up, everything seemed fine so I put it back together and it worked fine for a while. I have no idea what freed it up? This...
So my motor was running fine until today. I started the motor and went to put it into gear, when I put it in forward or neutral it will only go in reverse. The throttle moves into position but the motor just stays in reverse. After some research it seems as if it may be the shift rod?!?! Any...
Hey fellas, I am a newbie here. Just doing a little research and stumbled across this great site. I have a Evinrude 65 Model # 65373R and Serial # J08442. I pulled the boat out of the water on Friday and wasn't able to lift and lock the motor in the up position as I usually do before pulling the...