FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all and thanks in advance for the input. I am trying to help a friend troubleshoot his mercruiser. The boat is a 2007 with a mercuiser 4.3L v6.
The engine is carbed, S/N 0W658073 "family" 6M9XM04.32VC D.O.M. JUL2006. This engine has an ignition module located on the port side...
Hi,
any input appreciated.
I have a 1998 21 foot SunTracker party deck... An all aluminum v hull deck boat, not the pontoon party barge.
The 120hp Tracker by mercury is blown and probably damaged midsection as well. Im looking at buying a 200hp mercury offshore 25" shaft model to put on it...
Hi,
any input appreciated.
I have a 1998 21 foot SunTracker party deck... An all aluminum v hull deck boat, not the pontoon party barge.
The 120hp Tracker by mercury is blown and probably damaged midsection as well. Im looking at buying a 200hp mercury offshore 25" shaft model to put on it...
Hi everyone thanks for the input.
As stated in the title I am having ignition troubles. I rebuilt this engine myself earlier this summer and recently noticed that it had some missfire at certain throttle positions. Occasionally idles rough. I ran it in a bucket at home and found it was not...
Hi thanks for the input.
I bought a new to me 1990 bayliner capri with a blown engine, i rebuilt it and it runs great except the boat is much slower than I expected. The tilt trim works out of the water but does not hold up for a second when in the water so I am hoping this is why I am not...