FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How does a person line up the coolant hard lines to the 2 holes on top of the water pump on a 1975 135 hp Johnson outboard? Almost seems impossible haha, been in the garage with dad since 7:30 this morning and now it's almost 1:00 and haven't made progress yet. Any advice?
Hello I'm the new guy here. Just got a '75 Johnson 135 hanging on the back of a '87 Randall Craft V-160. It's my bosses boat and he wanted me to see if I could get it running for him. I know it needs a starter and possibly a trim motor, but on the other hand I have a lot of questions about...