FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having carbon buil-up problem with my sears 1.2HP outboard Model # 369-58230(circa early 60's). After running for about 30 minutes, the spark plug gums up and I have to either replace it or clean it. No easy feat while fishing in a canoe. Here is what I have done so far: I de-carbonized...