FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently added an auxiliary jack to my boat, so I can plug my phone, etc into it. I used regular 16 gauge wire, and ran it to my fuse box (added a 10 amp fuse), and grounded it appropriately at the box. I have since been reading that I should have probably used marine grade wire on the boat...