FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Lowrance X24 currently mounted in the dash of my pontoon boat. The screen is not readable and I am wanting to replace it. If we buy a new depth finder do we have to use a Lowrance finder to use the same ducer? The closest model we found with the measurements to fit existing hole in...
I have a 1991 or 1992 Mercury 175 black max. Once it is warmed up it will run wonderfully at max speed until the carbs run out of gas. If i let off then give it the gas again it runs fine until it again runs out of fuel in the carbs. Where is the fuel filter located at and has any one else...
I have an old fish/depth finder on my 87 starfire skeeter bass boat. The transducer is mounted on the outside of the hull on the transom. The wire for the transducer is ran thru the hull of the transom. I want to re-use this fish/depth finder on my pontoon boat. Any recommendations on how to...