FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought this boat last July and I have been obsessed with learning everything i can about Charger boats since.. I have searched and searched and have never found another boat exactly like mine, the closest i come up with is that it a DL model. anybody have any info on these great little boats...
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum thing, but i'm hoping someone can help!
I have a 1988 Charger ski boat with a 1998 115 rude on it. the motor was rebuilt just before i bought it, by a dealer ( i saw the receipt ) It only has 3 tanks of fuel thru it.. It runs perfect at any RPM, Starts Right...