FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Re: Help - how to wire from Prestolite to 3-wire Delco alternator?
Look through the diagram I have attached. I took this from a 1986-1998 OMC Manaul, just like I did the diagram for mine above. The choke wire should be Purple w/White. As for the others, you will have to do some testing with a...
I have searched and searched, but I can't find it addressed anywhere what is to be done with the other two wires when replacing a Prestolite/Motorola with a 3-wire alternator. Does anyone know how to address the wires removed from the 'A.C.' and 'IND' terminals off a Prestolite/Motorla 4-wire...
Re: 4 wire alternator
I have searched and searched, but I can't find it addressed anywhere what is to be done with the other two wires. Does anyone know how to address the wires removed from the 'A.C.' and 'IND' terminals off a Prestolite/Motorla 4-wire alternator?
I have the wiring diagram...