FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1978 25hp evenrude with a non-thru exhaust 13 spline prop. I found out that my rubber bushing inside the prop is wore out and under a load starts to slip. My question is can I replace this bushing myself or do u have to replace the whole prop? Thanks for any answers or advise.
I know i have already posted this problem on here before but i forgot wait kit to get. I have a 1978 25hp evinrude electric start. When im at an idle or just trolling my volts will stay between 12.5-13.5, but when i try to get up and run bringing the rpms up my voltage will jump clear up to 16...
I have a 1978 Evinrude 25hp motor and a Bottom line tounament 3300 sidefinder depth finder. I can not find an owners manual on the depth finder but from what i have learned from useing it, i think it has a setting that reads how many volts im gettin to the depth finder. My problem is that when...
I have a 78 evinrude 25hp electric start outboard that i am having a little problem with only getting spark on my bottom cylinder. I first thought it was the coil so i changed it out but that didnt solve the problem so out of curiousity i flipped the wires coming out of the brain box and the...
I have a 1978 evinrude 25 hp and am having a problem with only getting spark on my bottom plug. I changed the coil on the top plug thinking that was the problem. well it wasnt. i got to talking to some ppl and they said it could be the brain box. How would you go about testing that and is there...