FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all,
So yesterday I took my new to me 1988 fourwinns horizon 200 with the OMC 4.3L and cobra out drive for a test ride. Boat ran great coasting through the river at about 10mph. Once I got out of the river I opened it up and the boat was cruising great at 30mph for about 8 minutes, then I...
Hi all,
so I checked my spark plugs for spark on my 1992 suzuki dt40 and 1 of them wasnt sparking.
first thought it to replace coils and i looked into it and there seems to be no coils? just a box that the
coil wires run into, CDI box. Is there coils on this motor or is it just the cdi box?
Alright so i just bought a bayliner with a Suzuki DT40 outboard 2 stroke on it, guessing around mid 1980s.
The boat sat for a year before i purchased it and it was runnin prior to that i believe.
I can't get the engine to start. The day i got it i sprayed some starter fluid in the carb and it...