FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all - I have a 1980 wellcraft w/ a 305. Last season I had the boat out it ran fine. it has always been a lil slow getting out of the water figured the carb needed to be rebuilt. got the kit and rebuilt the carb. Had some trouble after putting it all back together with getting it to go. It...
I just did all the maintenance on my outdrive and when I put it back on I cant get the outdrive to shift out of forward to neutral.
The cable pulls through the bell housing when the outdrive is off.
What am I missing? Everything worked fine last year.
Thanks
Hello, so i bought this 1980 wellcraft 196 last august had it out a few times in the river noticed that the exhaust manifold has a crack in it so it was leaking water in the hull adn the bilge was turning on about every 15 min. now i have found a couple on the web between 300-500. i am...