FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok so I checked the continuity on the fuse. Its good. When I went to put it back on and connected the battery, I heard a noise, sounded like fuel pump. Then I had a feeling it would crank and I’d have dash lights. Well in fact I did. I put ears on and cranked it up. It cranked rite up and ran...
ALLDODGE- no power to the ignition switch at all. I looked at the fuse on the inside of the starter post. Does not look blown. I’ll take apart and send picture of the fuse.
Baja man- no work has been done on the engine. I was on the water and all of a sudden the motor shut down. I heard a sound like a fuse blew and then the engine shut down. Try to turn key and nothing happens. No power to ignition switch. No power to the 50 amp fuse on the top of engine.
Hey guys I am having this same exact problem. I have checked everything that you all recommended. I still cannot figure it out and have come to the conclusion that it’s the icm. Any thoughts?
Hey guys, sorry I was away for a min. But to answer ALLDODGE. The engine will not crank turn over or nothing. I turn the key and nothing happens. The dash lights do not come on, fuel pump doesn’t prime nothing happens. I have checked everything that I can think of. Cleaned all terminal ends...
Hey guys I am having the issue of my boat not starting. I have literally checked everything and cleaned everything and I cannot figure out the problem. I’m down to the neutral safety switch. I see where someone said you can disconnect the wires and twist the wires together to see if it is the...