FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a prop for my 17ft tri-hull with a 270 outdrive off of ebay. It is 14" in diam but I'm not sure of pitch. It is a volvo penta aluminum oem prop with #563 stamped into it but no other identifying numbers or marks. Even on the front and back areas around hub there is nothing. This...
This is my first boat and when I took it out it would only get 10mph verified by gps. It rides bow high and won't plane out. I'm not sure what the correct prop for this boat is but I believe the previous owner just used what he could find. OK particulars: boat has an aq130c volvo penta 130hp...
I just bought my first boat. It's an 1972 17' Fantasy Bowrider with a 2.0l aq130a and 270 outdrive. The boat came with a prop that was just put on because its all they could could find to fit. It's a 14.8"x 17pitch. I know this is way too much prop for this little motor. The boat won't plane...