FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am new to this forum and I need some advise. I just dove head first in to a project I know nothing about. I purchased a 71 Caravelle tri hull with a 105 hp Chrysler for 200 bucks, not knowing what I was looking at I later found out the block was cracked. Well needless to say I was frustrated...