FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having problems with a boat I just purchased, its a 1986 bayliner 19' with a 125 force motor. My problem is when out of water the motor runs smooth and revs up to full throttle but when in the water all I can get out of it is about 2500-3000 rpm and 12-15mph. I am new to boats but know that...