FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have recently experienced poor acceleration from my Volvo 5.0 L Gxi 270HP (Fuel Injected) on a Four Winns H200. I have a Hi 5 SS 21P SS prop. I have 60 hours on the boat. When new it would pull really well - but now the pull out of the water is painful - just no giddy up and go. Top end is...
I would like to convert my Volvo oil drain from the current "suck it up the dipstick" to a drain hose similar to the Merc style. Unfortunately the oil dipstick is connected to the oil drain via a banjo bolt. Not sure why they did this instead of the standard dipstick hole inot the engine. Is...