FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I keep my boat in the water hooked up to shore power. Recently, after not being on the boat for about 3-4 weeks, I tried to start up the engine but the battery was dead. I always keep the battery switch on all (as I was told to do so by my dealer) while plugged into shore power. I thought maybe...
I have heard on this forum that you can dissasemble the fuel pump for this engine and complete an overhaul to clean out and repair. My mechanic seems to think i may be wasting money in labor for him to try this. He changed distributor cap, and cleaned out the fuel regulator and replaced the clip...