FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1993 Angler 204 wa. I'm wondering if the thru-hull fuel vents both connect to the fuel tank or is one for venting the area between the cap and the hull. I have no access through the gunnel to check and I'm trying to avoid having to make an access hatch. Safety first... :confused:
I recently bought a 20' 4' 1993 angler with a 175 Merc outboard. The maiden voyage, trim/tilt worked fine. When I went to take it out the second time, wouldn't trim out while on trailer. Checked Hydraulic fluid/ OK. Down relay activates tilt down, Up relay won't. Up relay closes( I can hear it)...