FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1996 182 Medalion xl 4.3 mercruser I/O
The trim stopped working for down only. I took the switch apart to see if that was the problem, but when I touch the down side to the hot, I hear a sound like its wanting to work, but it doesn't do anything. Any Ideas?
Boat is 96 Donzi 182 Medallion XL 4.3L
Last time we were at the lake the boat would not start when it was time to load up. I thought maybe it was the neutral safety switch, but after checking it out I don't think that was the problem.
I ended up wiggling the throttle control and it...
We have a Donzi 182 Medallion XL. The top in the picture came with it when we bought it. It has Aldon on the top and it has a Vision 2000 windshield made with an Aldon sticker on it. The windshield has a groove that the top's rubber strip locks into. The rubber is starting to seperate from...