FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Back story: Outdrive went last season stored the boat as is and picked up a complete replacement drive over the winter. assuming the outdrive itself is perfect what seals, gaskets, lube, adhesive, etc. is necessary to complete the swap. the previous owner of the drive gave me a new...
1990 wellcraft eclipse 4.3l v6 alpha 1 drive# 0D354785.
The drive went out and I am looking for a replacement. I found one from a 1989 bayliner 4.3l with a supposed 1.84 gear ratio. I would love to know if this would fit. However I can't find any definitve info on my drive. A link, forward, or...
I just replaced the impeller on my alpha 1 gen 1 sterndrive off a '90 wellcraft and the driveshaft oil seal is destroyed. it is the seal, seirra #18-2056, that the lower driveshaft goes through to mate into the upper gear case. i have never worked on an outdrive before but am mechanically...