FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Re: 1991 3.0 mercruiser runs rough/stalls
well I screwed that right up. trying to disconnect the fuel line from the carb I grabbed where the blue arrow is with channel locks then tried to undo where the red arrow is with a wrench. it was really hard to undo and when finally budged the line...
Re: 1991 3.0 mercruiser runs rough/stalls
cool, thanks, I'll try those things. I looked for any filters I could find but you said they are in the actual fitting so I'll take a look. One question I have is, I have two things going from the fuel pump to the carb, one is the yellow tube, I'm...
Ok, I'll try to explain this as best I can, bear with me.
First off, we had the engine and outdrive overhauled/tuned up and it has ran great for 3months, skiing every weekend. about 2 weeks ago we started having problems.
The boat will start, takes a couple cranks when cold but starts right...
Edit:
Ok I did some research and found that it will not, 1991 is the gen. II?
So now my question is what all do I need to know about my outdrive and the outdrive I buy to know that they're interchangable?
2nd edit:
more research and I see that maybe I can do it if I change the gimble too...
Ok, let me start by saying that I'm 18, I've grown up around boats and after moving out and being settled for a while, I've decided it's time for my first boat. I need to do it as cheaply as possible but I also want quality. I have a question about one of the many options I'm looking at. There...