FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My motor is bogging down and will not run wide open. I have read on hear on things to check, but was curious? It looks like a hose (I believe to be the HOSE, Mfld. to cover) is leaking fluid where it connects on the back. Looks a little dry rotted. would this hose cause a power problem. If...
Is this model supposed to have a shallow drive and/or full tilt lock?
I would love to have the ability to run this motor in shallow water, but more importantly if it won't run in shallow water i need to pull the motor out of the water so it doesn't drag. Right now I am just putting a duck...
I bought this boat this summer and have had it out a total of 6 times now. The last two have been the only one with problems.
I decided to take the boat out last week and double check to make sure everything was in working order before going out saturday to put out decoys. Put her in the...