FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Great information and much appreciated. I tried to research what little I knew with the #s I had from the outboard. Glad to see there are still grumpy old men around to help.
Hello all. I was given a 4hp outboard or atleast i was told it was 4hp lol. I am having a problem decoding the serial to figure out what year and actual HP it is. The tag shows me 2 sets of #'s one being T-63-9-10A and the other is 6340210. I also found a # on the lower part that read 12725...