FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am the proud owner of a 18h fastwin, my problem is that it sometimes wants to pop out of gear, when it does this I can idle down and then back up and it will go again, then pop out once more. I dont know the year but the serial numbers are 18602c-E1 729 (there is a faint 0 in between the 1 and...