FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1983 evinrude 35hp help!!!
well actually one plug (male) three prong plug has two orange wires going to each coil pack the other plug (female) four prong plug comes from under the fly wheel, there isnt anywhere on the motor that i can see were these plug in to.
I Also need a wiring diagram...
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A 1983 EVINRUDE 35HP E35ELCTS AND I HAVE SOME WIRING PROBLEMS :facepalm:. I HAVE NOTICED SOME WIRES ARE NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING AT ALL JUST ENDS STRIPPED AND DANGLING. SOME ARE SPLICED TOGETHER BUT WITH NO CONNECTORS JUST STRIPPED AND TWISTED TOGETHER WITH NO TAPE AROUND...
hello,
This is a really nice site you got. I was wondering about my 64 90s evinrude.... it will idle just fine but when you give it full gas it goes faster but not as it should, the boat does not plane out and its just pushing water. I was going across the lake like this last Sunday and all of...
I was wondering if I ever wanted to sell my engine what would I post it at a price for?? I haven't got a clue on what a 1964 evinrude starflite 90s is worth... does anybody here know???