FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been looking a little. Havent messed with it yet but hop to tomorrow. Scored it for $20. I'm sure by the weekend, it will be pushing my little 12' V
Hey guys. Just picked up another boat today. The boat is an old 14' Alumacraft and its got a nce little Honda 1985ish??? 7.5 motor on it. I was told it sat for about 3 years but the guy took it out last weekend and it ran great. I bought it today and took it out and it did infact run very...
If you read my last post you will know that Im new here and new to outboards. Today while I was at work I sent my buddy to the local marina for me and told him to just pick up the parts. I had him get me a water pump kit, a carb kit a head gasket, and 2 spark plugs. As I mentioned Im new to...
Hey guys. New to the forum. Last week I got myself a new toy so I could do some fishing from more than just on the banks. It came with a trollin motor and although it works, I wanted a bit more umph.
I just picked up a 1956 evinrude fisherman 5.5 hp. I bought it in non running condition...
Just picked up a little motor tonight. Its an Evinrude 5.5hp fisherman. I got it running but want to know the year for ordering parts. Ive done some research and came up with it being a 1956 but I want a second opinion. The only #s Ive found so far is on the frost plug lookin thingamajobber...