FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking at buying a 96 25ft Mariah which has a 454 multi port fuel injected engine. I had 305 on 20 Ft in past which did well on the gas. I know I will use more gas with a 454, but I dont want it to be a gas hog all the time. I know it depends alot on the usage (tube ski) but was trying...
I think I got this in right category now. I am going to look at 1996 mariah 25' open bow Shabah. I thought mariah boats in past had good reputation and was wondering if anyone had any info or thoughts.
Thanks
Thinking of purchasing a 1996 Mariah 25' Shabah. Never had a Mariah. Thought they had a good name a while back and was wondering if anyone had any input.
Thanks