FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 88 bayliner contessa with twin 305s. Volvo Penta Never had this problem before. The boat is moored and just reciently i noticed that when I put the boat in reverse the props come out of the water (never had this problem before.) I hold the switches down completly in the cabin and on...
Just bought this 28 ft. bayliner, port side motor just quit. Distributor gear broke inside the motor had someone pull the motor get the crap out of the oil pan. New distributor and coil,fluids carb rebuilt new altenator zinks painted. Got it back in the water took it out about 1 hour in motor...
I just got this 9.8 thunderbolt and the serial number i found was 4131116. I can not find what year it is anywere. Also if anyone can give me some tips on how to take care of it or what i should watch for would be great. I will be running it in salt water alot and i do understand I have to rinse...