FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have a 20hp Mercury longshaft that I want to convert to a short shaft on my 8ft X-Celerator boat. I had thought about extending the transom but after some calculations and a few tests I determinded that the force would be tremendous and have determined that a shortshaft conversion would...
Hello, I am looking for a starter gear for a Sears Ted Williams Gamefisher 9.9hp outboard. I have replaced literally everything in the starter assembly except the starter gear and that broke today. I think I have tracked down every last remaining part for these motors in this galaxy but if by...