FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for an early 60s FDR. My grandpa bought one new in 1960 and it was traded in by my dad some 25 years ago. Now I have a son and would like to create memories with him in a classic boat.
I don't have a boat yet but here is the story. My family used to have a 1959 Alumacraft FDR with an Evinrude 35. That was over twenty years ago. I have been wanting to try and find a boat like that, that could be restored and used because I have so many memories of that boat.
That brings...