FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Alldodge, sorry it is the 4 cyl 3.0 LX.
To get it repaired here in Sweden is kind of a problem.
So that is why I plan to replace, and I think the stainless is a bit to expensive.
Best //Bo
Hi Folks,
I have a 3.0 engine 135HP and a defective 3 blade prop.
wich do you suggest me to choose, yet a 3 blade as on pics or a 4 blade ?
I am not out for higher speed, more like lower rev per knot.
as I understand mine is a 21 pitch.
As I am in Sweden I am not so familiar as the where to...
Hi Folks,
I have a 3.0 engine 135HP and a defective 3 blade prop.
wich do you suggest me to choose, yet a 3 blade as on pics or a 4 blade ?
I am not out for higher speed, more like lower rev per knot.
as I understand mine is a 21 pitch.
What do you say ?
Best from a wintery Sweden
//Bo