FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm removing the Mac's river runner from my outboard. Only question I have is do you think I would need to seal the holes left by the bolts used to fasten it to the bottom of the skeg? Or would they be fine just left as is
I have a 1997 mariner 25 2 stroke that will spin just fine, but will not crank. It did this a couple of weeks ago so I took it to the shop. But when they took it back to take a look, it fired right up for them. They then went thru and checked everything just to ensure they squeezed every penny...
In the market for a new stainless prop for my 1997 2 stroke mariner. Does anyone have any suggestions on hat pitch I should use? The motor is mounted on a 1546 g3 Allweld flat bottom. Im looking for a balance between low end pick up and top end, WOT speed