FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My VP sx 5.7 engine started to "slip" and loose power after running for about 30 mins. The sound is as if the engine is on high RPM but not engaged in gear., when I idle down, the prop gets "engaged" again. I have checked the Porp and bushing no problem there. I just spoke to a mecahnic who...