FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes, I saw WoodCrafter's sticky but could not find my serial number on any of those links. Is there any way to find out what year my 25 hp Mercury 2-stroke outboard is?
Serial #: 5815398
When my motor is turned off and boat is in the water, gas shows up on the surface of the water constantly and this does not stop. There is a fair amount that shows up on the water surface on an ongoing basis when my motor is turned off. I seem to go through gas very quickly also. It is a...
I was filling up the 25 liter gas tank in my boat today, and when I was taking it out of my boat to go fill it up at the pump, a spring, washer and what looked like a ball bearing shot out of the end of the fuel line when I disconnected it from my motor. From what I have been reading, I believe...