FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 ( I believe ) 25 hp 2 stroke model # 6153630 that I tried to pull the lower unit only to find out that it will not drop out. Are there any other fasteners that I am missing? Need some advise.
BW
I was given a 1960's Clinton J-9 5 hp a few years back and have just decided to restore it. I am at a loss as to what the paint colors are all my research has revealed nothing. would anyone out there have any knowledge or information?
Tim