FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I am new to the forum and also going to be a new boat owner. I am looking at a 1987 Baretta super sport OMC Cobra with the 3 liter GM motor. I have gotten the guy to let it go for $1200 with trailer and going to look at it tommorow. I was wondering if anyone had experience with these boats or...