FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello - would anyone be able to tell me what the part # would be for an original OEM aluminum prop that would have been installed on a 1990 Mercury 115 HP 2 stroke outboard from the factory??? I am thinking it was 48-18118-17P but am not sure.
Thanks in advance.
Hello. My 1990 Mercury 115 HP outboard is very hard to start initially. Just cranks and cranks and cranks. Almost like it has no spark or fuel. Eventually it does start (sometimes). After that there is no problem starting for the rest of the day. A touch of the key and it fires up...
Good day,
I am looking for an original owner's manual for a 1990 Mercury 115HP outboard (not a service manual). I have tried ebay - no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you have one let me know. Thanks.
Hey guys, I need some help on this one!!! I have a 1990 16ft Vanguard Phantom (open bow ski boat) with a 1990 Mercury 115HP outboard. Does anyone know the original pitch size for this outboard??? When I purchased the boat a few years back, it had a high five 20 inch pitch prop. Boat goes...