FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks, this helped. Based on measurements and catalogue listings, I'm now thinking its a 1969-1971 Star Treck 15' with a capacity of 1100lbs and a max of 45hp. Now to get a label made (just for piece of mind...).
Thank you for the reply, jbcurt00. Mine is 15' tip to tip. I too thought it might be a super sport variant but mine has no trace of there ever having been gunnel rails installed near the bow. I'm thinking this is a pre-1972 boat. I've reached out to Chris at Starcraft to see if he can assist in...
Alright, good progress made. I called the Ministry of Transportation directly and they were able to work backwards (as I had hoped) to give me the serial #. S16435990SK100. Now...just need to figure out what info I can gleen from this # as I really would like to know model, year and max HP for...
yeah I did...I didn't walk all the way around but I did check under the gunnel 3 ft forward from stern on port and starboard sides.
I know, right? If someone previously registered it, then it had to have been there at some point. transom looks pretty old so I don't think it was removed from...
Hi, I purchased an open cockpit fishing boat that I’m guessing is from early 1970’s. It has no identification on it except for the boat reg #. I think it’s a starcraft based on the very distinctive details of the hull and the very recognizable gunnel ledge and stern corner brackets that show up...