FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My speedo on a lund prosport with Merc engine quit working and I was wondering if any body knows where the "pick up" (pitot) is on this combo. I can't seem to find it and am starting to suspect that it comes from the outboard? Does any one know if this is the case and if it is where on the...
Mounted a set of smart tabs on my Pro Sport a couple of weeks back. Wow am I impressed, they dramatically reduced the bow rise out of the hole (which is what I was hoping for) and overall the boat just seems to ride better.
I had read lots of good things about them but never expected to get as...
Wondering if anyone can tell me how to release the red clips that hold the fuel filter on this engine. There are two inline filters I would like to change but can't seem to release the (red) clips that hold them onto the fuel line.
Do I need a special tool? I am currentley a four hours from a...
I removed lower end to change the water pump impeller (2 week wait for dealer) and now I can't get the lower end to go all the way back up.
I can get the large splined shaft back into the engine but I think it is the small splined shaft for shifting that is not lining up.
Doesn't seem to matter...